At Powell Pediatric Care we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatrics medical services:
- Well child exams from birth to age 18
- Sports and camp physicals
- School and behavioral issues
- Acute and chronic illness care
- Inpatient hospital care for our patients
- Newborn care at Dublin Methodist, Riverside and St. Ann’s Hospital and pediatric care at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specific specialty is caring for children from birth to 18 years of age. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of infants, children and teens. Pediatricians are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.